If you’d like to submit a guest post to this website, you can send your ideas through this page. We strongly welcome guest posts if you have a health and diseases related blog, or a wellness blog or website. Guest blogging is a wonderful strategy to get your blog or website more visibility.
What do we look forward to publish?
We consider articles related to the niche of our website. The guest post should consist of at least 700 words. The article can be related to diseases, nutrition, wellness, fitness, exercises or any other health related topic. We promote articles which are informative and well researched. Alveloz do not want to publish an article about the same topic or idea over and over again. As a result, it’s a good idea to check through the articles that have previously been published on this site.
Reason why your articles are not published:
- The email’s body contains so many grammatical errors.
- If your email has a number of basic mistakes, it is unlikely that you will be able to produce a high-quality post in the future.
- You have not written something related to our niche.
- The Guest Post is too short. We usually want a minimum of 700 words.
- The guest post is too self-promotional. We have no interest in promoting your product if the guest post reads like an advertisement.
- We only accept posts that have never been published elsewhere. To check for plagiarism, we employ tools such as Grammarly.
- If you are someone who has no prior knowledge about how a guest post is written, please do your research before contacting us.
Send your guest posts on firstname.lastname@example.org
For any queries, you can also email us at email@example.com